THE SECOND CHANCE (or: Sorry, no co-workers allowed)

Monday, May 09, 2005
 
Thank you for coming
First of all, a much-delayed apology for not getting this blog back up and running after the demise of the last one.

It was such an annoying/crushing blow to have to remove everything so quickly from the site after that unnamed co-worker decided to spread the news of my innocuous blog to the other co-workers.

Because of my lack of computer intelligence (and a very disappointing lack of attention to detail), I ended up printing out all of my old archives and then, promptly, deleting them. It was truly crushing in the worst sense of the word.

So, now I have a nice binder filled with my ramblings from the past 2 years -- and nothing to show of it online. At all. (Except, as Hilary pointed out, the nice cached memory thanks to Google!)

I wish I had gotten this up and flowing sooner -- and sorry for the decrepit look of the blog. It's like I took a step BACK in time, instead of upgrading. But that will all change in time, I hope.

Thank you for being the friends that you are. And update your links. I've begun to realize...it doesn't really matter who they think I am...so long as I don't name any names...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger