THE SECOND CHANCE (or: Sorry, no co-workers allowed)

Saturday, November 26, 2005
 
Thanksgiving
It's been a long time since I've posted, and I've got all the usual excuses that have kept me from the computer -- work's too busy; life's so stressful; the condo has us working every weekend; friends have been in from out of town; I've gotten out of the habit; etc.

But with Thanksgiving this year, I had a few free moments to breathe, and I went back to reading a lot of other friends' blogs and realized how much I had missed them, and how much I missed taking uninvited glimpses into other peoples' lives.

I'm going to try to be a little more frequent -- and a lot less reliable, but we all know how that works.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'll put up a post about Thanksgiving, the unexpected expectations that the holiday brings and my adulation of Jodie Foster's film HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS later on this weekend.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger